Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Good luck with support before and after

New Poster

Good luck with support before and after

Totally agree regarding their support.  Ordered 7/30.  Got email verification questions and submitted them the same day after chat says I couldn't call.  Submitted them twice to make sure they got it.  Tried to contact them since 7/31 every day.  Call hold times were 5+ hours.  Texting them doesn't work.  Chat always had 50+ people waiting.  DM Twitter received no response (just someone will check on it). Finally got an email from Tier 2 on Sunday 8/6 saying my order was cancelled because my verification answers were not adequate.  Next time I need to remember my Xfinity anniversary date like it was my wedding anniversary date so I'll be able to answer those important "verification" questions.  All they said was "sorry", if you want to reorder you can and "we appreciate you being a Comcast customer".  Tier 2 person called today and was nice and listened to my rant, which is a problem higher ups need to be held accountable for.  Now waiting for management to call me so I can hear what they have to say about their support and how they value customers.  

Official Employee

Re: Good luck with support before and after

4bande, thanks for posting on the forums. This doesn't sound like the best experience and I'd like to help. Were you able to reorder your devices? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Re: Good luck with support before and after

Hey Ken I've been going back and forth with support trying to get a warranty exchange but I haven't received confirmation. I'd like to find out what's going on because I cant receive calls from certain people. They keep getting a message that the says "the Verizon customer you're trying to reach is disconnected" meanwhile I can received calls from other people just fine
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation