Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

font size

Does anyone know how to make my font, etc. larger?  It suddenly got so tiny I can't read it,

Posted by
New Visitor

font size

Does anyone know how to make my font, etc. larger?  It suddenly got so tiny I can't read it,  I was going to download the Xfinity toolbar but the other posts dissuaded me,

Posted by
Web Page Expert

Re: font size

Where is the font small? Only in your web browser? Which web browser?

In general, try holding down the Command/Apple key  and pressing the + key to increase the font size. Command and - key reduces font size.

If that doesn't work, explain more about what you ar trying to do.

Posted by
New Visitor

Thanks Beth, but I think I'm in the wrong place,  Don't have an apple,  My home page and Facebook especially is microscopic,  Usuallly a toolbar has a place to change font size as in this post,

Buzz

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

buzzflorian wrote: ... Don't have an apple,  My home page and Facebook especially is microscopic ...

On Windows systems type Ctrl+ or Ctrl-. Most browsers also have a font size setting on the menu bar under View.

Highlighted
Posted by
Email Expert

Maybe you changed the resolution of your screen. Try opening the Display control panel and selecting a lower resolution.

BTW, if you don't have an Apple computer, why did you select the "Macintosh" forum as the place to ask?

Posted by
New Visitor
  • Happy Valentine's Day 2015!

buzzflorian wrote:

Does anyone know how to make my font, etc. larger?  It suddenly got so tiny I can't read it,

make the font larger please

Posted by
Connection Expert

Year and a half old thread closed.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments