members

topics

x finity .com is not responding

Frequent Visitor

x finity .com is not responding

I keep getting this message all the time when tying to open my emails

Contributor

Re: x finity .com is not responding

Here we go again. Cannot open any emails. Keep getting that red "looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a moment." And I try, and I try and I try. At one point a "cannot connect to server" flashed by. Checked my Internet connection and all is well.

Had some important emails to write this morning and looks like I'm going to have to go to the public PC in my community. 

Why, oh why, or maybe the question is who-decided to change what wasn't broken and something most people had been satisfied with. Begging on bended knees Comcast. Please reinstall the old email that NEVER had these problems. It makes you look bad, as well as angering your customers. Have been moving my emails over to another provider but apparently not fast enough.

Contributor

Woodies-Me too. See the comment I just wrote. This is more than irritating. Can no longer trust xfinity to run a decent email program.

Frequent Visitor

Yep, reluctantly, I am in the process of moving eveything over to gmail.  At this point I have had problems for 48 hours and not one new email since  Monday night when the new format was implemented on my account.  Eveyone I talk with at Comcast seems clueless about how to fix it (was supposed to get calls back from two people now or their supervisors and no call backs) so I've opened a google account. There's a tab to move old email over - entered my comcast email address and slow process and emails coming in out of order - but thngs are moving from my comcast email over to gmail. I cant even send an email because my comcast email is frozen claiming I am over quota even though I was not as of Monday before switch.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation