Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

why is it takeing so long for my emails to load, respond etc.

New Poster

why is it takeing so long for my emails to load, respond etc.

why is my xfinity email so slow to load, answer an email etc.

Valued Contributor

Re: why is it takeing so long for my emails to load, respond etc.

I'm having the same problem, and have BEEN having that problem pretty much constantly since the new format was introduced. Right now I have an email draft that I can't even get back to to finish.
Regular Contributor

Email has not been loading for me for the past 4 hours.  Can't even access it and this is happening with 2 different browers and a different device.  I really wish Comcast would quit trying to blame this on my equipmnet when they know it's their fault.  If they don't realize it's their new email format they shouldn't be in the ISP business.  Your customers have been suffering the brunt of this debacle since the middle of February and it's fast approaching the middle of April.

If customers are a couple days late with a payment they are all over you about cancelling your service but they don't seem the least bit concerned about providing shoddy service of their own. 

New Poster

douglashh wrote:

Email has not been loading for me for the past 4 hours.  Can't even access it and this is happening with 2 different browers and a different device.  I really wish Comcast would quit trying to blame this on my equipmnet when they know it's their fault.  If they don't realize it's their new email format they shouldn't be in the ISP business.  Your customers have been suffering the brunt of this debacle since the middle of February and it's fast approaching the middle of April.

If customers are a couple days late with a payment they are all over you about cancelling your service but they don't seem the least bit concerned about providing shoddy service of their own. 

So true. The new XFinity Connect is a nightmare. Nothing has been fixed, and I rely on email for my business, and its difficult when it takes several minutes to load (and at times XFinity Connect won't even load at all), emails slow in sending, sent emails going to the draft folder, they need to remove the constant bombardment of ads as well. There was no reason to change the format, once they did the issues became worse, and this was Comcast's way to streamline it's service, except it has done just the opposite since the new format rolled out. Are they fixing it? Doubtful.

New Poster

Amen.  Everything with comcast email is crazy slow, almost impossible to use.  Definitley NOT the equipment.  We have three different PC's, all working great otherwise, but getting the same email slowness on all.  We have the high speed service and my speed tests are very high (over 150MB/sec for download and 60MB/sec upload).  What are we going to do?

New Poster

I have been having the same problem since the changed their configuration a few months ago(?).

Last year, I heard that Comcast (Xfinity) doesn't want to support email anymore and is concentrating on the more profitable areas of their market. So, I doubt they will fix this problem any time soon. Same reasoning behind getting rid of personal web pages!

I have had my comcast.net email for SO long! It will be a pain to have to switch to another provider. But I think I am ready to bite that bullet!! ARGH!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation