Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

updating to windows 10

Regular Visitor

updating to windows 10

Since I updated to windows 10 ,my computer has acted strange. I lost several apps I lost xfinity home page. I have to go around the world to log on. My password will not be accepted at times. What do I need to do ? I can delete windows 10 ,but would that be the thing to do? The icon for the windows storewill open and then gives a message "the server stumbled, everybody makes mistakes". What should I do ?

Service Expert

Re: updating to windows 10

tsuway75 wrote:

Since I updated to windows 10 ,my computer has acted strange. I lost several apps I lost xfinity home page. I have to go around the world to log on. My password will not be accepted at times. What do I need to do ? I can delete windows 10 ,but would that be the thing to do? The icon for the windows storewill open and then gives a message "the server stumbled, everybody makes mistakes". What should I do ?

You have choices.... you can take time time to understand Windows10 nuances, search the Windows 10 support forums to see what others are doing to fix their issues, use Chrome or Firefox instead of EDGE, or uninstall and go back to what you had working reliable before.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation