Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

uninstall Intego Internet Security Barrier

ANSWERED
New Poster

uninstall Intego Internet Security Barrier

I have been trying to uninstall intego internet Security Barrier software On my Mac and can't find it anyware I have tried to run a search but still can't find it tried applications and it's not there. I can't install Norton Internet  Security with the Intego installed. Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solution

Re: uninstall Intego Internet Security Barrier

rdavilasr wrote:

I have been trying to uninstall intego internet Security Barrier software On my Mac and can't find it anyware I have tried to run a search but still can't find it tried applications and it's not there. I can't install Norton Internet  Security with the Intego installed. Can anyone help me?

To properly uninstall your Intego software it is important that you use the latest Installer for your software.  If you have manually attempted to remove the software, you will need to first, reinstall the software again, then use the Installer package to properly remove the applications and NetUpdate icon from the menu bar.  If you do not have an Intego Installer available you can download one from here:

http://www.intego.com/support/downloads

Good luck!

View answer in context
Problem Solver

rdavilasr wrote:

To properly uninstall your Intego software it is important that you use the latest Installer for your software.  If you have manually attempted to remove the software, you will need to first, reinstall the software again, then use the Installer package to properly remove the applications and NetUpdate icon from the menu bar.  If you do not have an Intego Installer available you can download one from here:

http://www.intego.com/support/downloads

Good luck!

New Poster

Thanks a lot info it was very helpful. R.Davila

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation