Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

unable to email an attached newsletter

Frequent Visitor

unable to email an attached newsletter

I have been publishing a news letter for our club going on six years.  this months newsletter, when sent, was not received. I have had prior problems with size when publishing.  This newsletter is under 4000 KB and I have attached and sent larger.  I have one club member that received the newsletter on a mac book.  I have a mac book in addition to other computers however I did not receive the email with the attached newsletter.  I can send and receive emails without attachments.  Why is this newsletter not being received?

Expert

Re: unable to email an attached newsletter

Call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue.  Mailing lists can be problematic-------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Frequent Visitor

I have contacted comcast.  There response was "that my cables to the house may be the problem and they need to come out a check it".  However that doesn't explain why Two of the individuals on my mailing list did in fact receive the newsletter.

Expert

If you called the number I post upthread, call them back to get a different rep.  Your issue has nothing to do wth cables.