Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

text messaging on PC

Frequent Visitor

text messaging on PC

what is wrong with this feature?  for the past few days the page just keeps resetting...it never stops and loads...I have no idea if I have any messages...email and voice work great - text is giving me pain

Valued Contributor

Re: text messaging on PC

I've been having the exact same problem. I know it has nothing to do with my computer because I'm using the same computer I've been using for a couple of years. I mentioned this a couple of days ago and was asked (by someone from Comcast on the forum) about what OS I'm using and things like that. I was able to text ONCE yesterday...why? I have no idea. I've had issues before..temporarily. (stuff happens, I understand that) But this has gotten ridiculous and VERY frustrating. It's not MY end that's the problem. I'm hoping someone will chime in and explain what's going on here...
Contributor

I also have been having the exact same problem. It seems to work only during business hours. Every evening it stops working

Valued Contributor

It's happening AGAIN. Comcast...would you PLEASE explain what's going on here? I'm using the same computer I've been using for a couple of years. Nothing has changed. Yet accessing the text feature has become hit and miss...and it's "missing" more and more all the time. Can't get to it at all today. I'm getting fed up. My patience is GONE.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation