Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

script errors

New Poster

script errors

script error Is there something I can download to help stop this ,Its very freqent now

Valued Contributor

Re: script errors

You should be able to turn off or delay the alerts in your browser settings.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I have the same problem regardless if I am using IE or Edge.  Constant sript errors and have tried everything that you are told to and nothing works.  It is getting so that I have to use task manager to get out of whatever I am doing because the script just keeps on and on.

New Poster

Most likely this is because you have a large inbox.  I have many emails and the pagination to move down after one or two pages is not very good. It runs a script that locks up the entire browser instead of doing inside a seperate browser application thread.  I have the same issue.  Was hopeing they would fix this with the new app.

At least when you click on a email address because you want to cut and paste it you aren't sent into the address book (closing all the email tabs) like you use to. Good job on that Comcast!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation