Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"This message has no content"

New Poster

"This message has no content"

I keep certain emails in my inbox to refer to and pull up later.  When I go to open them later, some say "This message has no content" or "This message has not been downloaded from the server."  Why am I losing my content??  Thanks.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: "This message has no content"

Coots111 wrote:

I keep certain emails in my inbox to refer to and pull up later.  When I go to open them later, some say "This message has no content" or "This message has not been downloaded from the server."  Why am I losing my content??  Thanks.

Hello,

Is this happening on your mobile device if so, then if you scroll down to the bottom of the email you will find a button that says "download the rest of this message".

New Poster

Re: "This message has no content"

Im using my iPhone and I'm having the same or a similar issue and it is different than if it's a message with a lot of content. My email issue concerns having 'no sender, no subject and no content' in the in box and showing a date received as 12/31/69 or something similar to that. I've found it pops up after I've deleted a message. Any ideas?
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation