Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

pernament error

New Poster

pernament error

On outlook I built a group list.  When I made the 1st mailing 4 of the 25 e- mail address came back with the following "Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently" it then printed the e-mail address used and then printed - Reasonermanent Error.

I have verified with the parties that their address is correct and entered properly.  Why won't good address be processed?

Official Employee

Re: pernament error

mlboppe wrote:

On outlook I built a group list.  When I made the 1st mailing 4 of the 25 e- mail address came back with the following "Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently" it then printed the e-mail address used and then printed - Reasonermanent Error.

I have verified with the parties that their address is correct and entered properly.  Why won't good address be processed?

mlboppe-

If you can send me a private forum message with the recipient addresses and the date you tried them, I may be able to find some additonal detail for you.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: pernament error

I spoke to a comcast service representative but do not think she understood my problem.  She kept trying to get me to reset e-mail.  I told her that my e-mail was working fine but that I had 4 e-mail address that would not go.  I further told her that they were good address, had been confirmed that they were typed correctly, but continued to receive the following notices:

Message:  Delivery to the following recipent failed permanently:

e-mail address

Reason:  Permanent Error

Any help is greatly appreciated

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation