Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

no e-mail for 2 days and no help from comcast

New Poster

no e-mail for 2 days and no help from comcast

I haven't been able to send or receive e-mails since yesterday. Called Xfinity today what fun with the automated questions, etc. Finally got a guy who asked more questions, tried something, and still nothing. He said he sent in a ticket and someone would call me in 2 hours. 3 1/2 hours later I called back and went through all the rig-a-ma-roll again. This guy tried something else and then put me on hold and I got disconnected. Called back again, same horrible procedure. This guy tried something else and still nothing. I wanted a supervisor, he told me I should hang up and the sup would call me. No way, I heard that promise this AM. Finally the supervisor who was no help. She mentioned among other things that there were no notes in my records that I had called earlier today! I read the litany of names and times and what was NOT done. She told me that no one else in the area complained about e-mail problems. So I have to wait 24 hours and if there are other complaints they will come out to fix it. If there are not, they will start an investigation in 24 hours and decide what to do! I pay $65 a month for internet and this is what I get. I guess being only one account doesn't matter.

So forget about sending anything until you hear from me. I knew the problem was in receiving, so this AM I sent you an e-mail asking to regulars simply to answer "HI". I then found out that sending was an issue too. 
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation