Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

migrated email from my account, after a move, to another family members. Been over 2 weeks now, plus a tech support chat. Still no access.

New Poster

migrated email from my account, after a move, to another family members. Been over 2 weeks now, plus a tech support chat. Still no access.

Migrated a few of my email accounts to a family member's comcast account; when I vacated my apt and moved in with them.

The family member and I spent about an hour on the phone to get everything in place with the migration person at comcast.

That was about 2 weeks ago.

I STILL cannot access email. 

Did a recent chat with  comcast tech support, like 2-3 days ago. Issue was supposed to be resolved in like 2 hours.

Well I tried again tonight to access email and still no email access.

It's like I'm 90% of the way to being able to access it.

My name appears in the upper right tool bar on the comcast page, plus it let's me login, then clearly states my account name and shows my email count at 99+,

However, I click on the mailbox icon and I cannot access my emails.

Instead I get re-directed.

I keep getting this error [ I say ERROR because the comcast account is ACTIVE and paid and otherwise functioning]

----------------ERROR MESSAGE---------------------------------

Access requires Comcast High-Speed Internet

Need it? Subscribe now »
Have it? Use your Comcast ID & password to Sign in now »
Forgot your sign-in info? Get it now »
Learn more about mySIGN-IN by Comcast
If you landed here when attempting to configure "Advanced Call Forwarding" on Xfinity Connect, it is becausethe Xfinity Voice 2go "Advanced Call
Forwarding" feature is not currently available for your level of service(Xfinity Voice only or Xfinity Voice & Xfinity TV).
At this time you cannot have calls forwarded from your Xfinity Voice home number to your mobile devices orto your Personal Phone Numbers. This feature
should be available in the near future. Please look for an e-mailin the beginning of July letting you know when the Advanced Call Forwarding feature will
be enabled.

-------------------END ERROR MESSAGE--------------------------

So much for a so-called, 24 hour turn around, on fixing problems.

New Poster

Re: migrated email from my account, after a move, to another family members. Been over 2 weeks now, plus a tech support chat. Still no acces

Also, I tried to do another Chat session tonight. I keep  getting errors about a missing zipcode and phone number, yet no way to access account to update those supposedly missing items.

What a messed up circle jerk.

Email Expert

Re: migrated email from my account, after a move, to another family members. Been over 2 weeks now, plus a tech support chat. Still no acces

The error message about needing HSI indicates there is a coding error in your account.  You can't fix this yourself.  I'm going to escalate your OP to the forum administrator level to see if you can get this sorted out.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: migrated email from my account, after a move, to another family members. Been over 2 weeks no...

Hi disenchanted206, I will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation