Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

jfranzoni ---------Please Read

Email Expert

jfranzoni ---------Please Read

Your post contained personal information and was removed to a secure location. These are public forums, and you should never post account numbers, street addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, your full name, or anything else personally identifiable to you. Spammers and hackers can easily harvest that information. Your post is below with the information redacted or removed. Please read the forum guidelines for posting————————-

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289

jfranzoni wrote:

Dear Sir/Madame:

i am a full time resident of Long Beach Island. I have several commercial and a number

of residential accounts for my home, boat, rental properties, etc. As perhaps the most active 

rental Real Estate agency on LBI, I also have over 2,000 rental homeowners who rely on

your services. 

Your service has always been mediocre at best.  This summer has been an absolute nightmare

as per Internet, (personal and business)' business telephones, and TV connectivity on my

boat located at High Bar Harbor. 

Nearly two days loss of phone and Internet at my offices has literally cost me thousands of

dollars for which I received a whopping $5 credit/office. Your company has more than doubled 

the rate for TV service on my boat at High Bar Harbor. It has worked properly for about two to three weeks since the beginning of June. Most recently one of your reps, (at least third visit with four 

hour window) jury rigged my connection by running the wire directly from the dock box on the dock

to the back of my tv. Claimed the wiring in my boat was messed up. Looked horrible, terribly 

inconvenient. Worst part was that I was certain that there was nothing wrong with the internal

wiring on my Cabo and that he was plain lying to make his job easier or because the rep was 

not qualified. 

Tonight your email server for my account was out from about 7pm until 11:30 or so. Worse yet,

any emails which were sent to my comcast account have not appeared since and seem to be lost

in cyberspace. Yes, I tested a bunch of times with no luck. Funny thing, my gmail account worked fine the entire duration. 

Over the past 20 years I have spent tens of thousands of $ with your company. Do you really

pretend that you have no responsibility to provide reliable service or make reasonable

compensation when a customer such as me loses a great deal of business and spends

countless hours attending to keeping my simple but vital telephone and Internet connections

working?

i would very like to know that you care just a bit about "customer service". If you do care,

let me know how my many thousands and countless hours can be compensated or remediated. 

I have are taken the time to write on this problem, not to vent, rather to see if you will

do something fair and appropriate. 

Thank you,

John xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation