Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

is there anyway to get rid of duplicate emails in the Xfinity webmail server? I have over 2.8 mi

Frequent Visitor

is there anyway to get rid of duplicate emails in the Xfinity webmail server? I have over 2.8 mi

yes that us correct over 2.8 million of the exact same email. yes I checked my ourlook 2013 and  there is only one copy and set to delete off server is enabled for emails I delated.

my xfinity onlie mailbox keeps filling up so I did a search and it timed out at over 2.8 million copies moving to trash. when I called in for residental email help the level 2 tech said I was too stupid too use the internet as it is not possible that this could be happening, but I have pictures so one of us is wrong.
if anyone has any ideas I would appraicate it.

thanksrsz_img_15531.jpg

Frequent Visitor

Re: is there anyway to get rid of duplicate emails in the Xfinity webmail server? I have over 2.8 mi

still no one has a solution? 

Official Employee

Re: is there anyway to get rid of duplicate emails in the Xfinity webmail server? I have over 2.8 mi

Hello coldair, I can help you get rid of your duplicate emails. Please click on this link to learn more about deleting emails and setting up rules so that your emails don't get backed up in the future. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation