Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

infinity.com not responding due to long running script

New Poster

infinity.com not responding due to long running script

I keep on freezing on both of my computers. I get a message "infinity.com not reponding due to long running script

Contributor

Re: infinity.com not responding due to long running script

I am seeing the very same issue, consistently. I expect that this is due to the advertising that COMCAST has on their HOME page. But I don't see any other reply' here on the forum. Very annoying to say the least. I have tried simply letting the script go and waiting. Doesn't seem to help. Let's hope that COMCAST is listening - remember their new corporate motto is Customer Service. Here's a test for them.
New Poster

Same here, for about a week now.  Every couple of emails I read or delete and then it freezes.  Have to open new tab and reconnect then 5 minutes later same thing.  Would be nice if Comcast would respond.  Several other posts on this forum also with no reply.

Contributor

I am very pleased to say that this problem appears to have been solved. I have not seen it for a few days now. Of course one needs to monitor for awhile, but so far its good.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation