Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

i need to set up an email that works I do alot of work with norosoftexcel and when I click on it to email it said my email is not set up

New Poster

i need to set up an email that works I do alot of work with norosoftexcel and when I click on it to email it said my email is not set up

I do alot of work with microsoft excel and others but when i clik on it to email it said ny email is no set up I can send rugular emails but others i cant

Hhen i had other providers all I had to do is click on the mocrosfoft program and it would email it no probrem

Service Expert

Re: i need to set up an email that works I do alot of work with norosoftexcel and when I click on it to email it said my email is not set up

It sounds like you may be using Xfinity Connect (online email access).

In order to use the Send To: Mail receipient from the right click context menu you will have to install an email client and configure it to work with the Comcast mail servers.

Examples of email clients are Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora (all free), Outlook (for purchase as part of Microsoft Office or separate).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation