Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

email

New Poster

email

Last week my email was replaced by a different version. I have already encountered several errors. I did not request this change and wish to return to the original. I have talked to about five different comcast people and have gotten nowhere. I talked to the support group today for about an hour and all they wanted to do was sell me their service. It's incredible that I can't find someone to help. The original (good) email address was web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/. The new (bad) email address is connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/. Anyone got a telephone number or know who to contact? Thanks

Expert

Re: email

gpl2 wrote:

Last week my email was replaced by a different version. I have already encountered several errors. I did not request this change and wish to return to the original. I have talked to about five different comcast people and have gotten nowhere. I talked to the support group today for about an hour and all they wanted to do was sell me their service. It's incredible that I can't find someone to help. The original (good) email address was web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/. The new (bad) email address is connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/. Anyone got a telephone number or know who to contact? Thanks

Unfortunately once you've been migrated to the new email there is no way to return to the old, therefore no one to contact.  Sorry.

New Poster

Re: email

I just wrote my opinion on the new email format.  I think it is terrible and I don't like not having had a contact of some sort by Comcast that they were changing the format.  I agree with you regarding the old format, like I stated in my response, "If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it".  It's just that these tech guys try to show their "expertise" by creating something different so the bosses at the top will notice them.  Sometimes it's better to be silent so no red flags are visible.  This is one red flag that I am putting up......I am a paying customer and I hope that someone at the top reads what customers are saying about their new email format and realize that the old format wasn't broken and therefore no "fix" was required.