Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email

New Poster

email

my wife and me have separate comcast emails- how can we switch between emails without having to signout and signin?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: email

I don't know if you can with webmail.  Never used webmail, but I just don't see how.  Someone will certainly correct me if I'm wrong.

ou can download a free email client, which downloads your mail to your machine for increased security and a lot better features that Comcast's or any other webmail.  Thunderbird is my personal favorite, but there are a host of others.  My wife and I manage five email accounts between us (!) with Thunderbird without ever seeing each other's email.

Email Expert

Re: email

Welcome to Post's suggestion of using a client is probably the best way to go.  I am assuming you mean you want to have both accounts open on the same computer at the same time, is that right?  If so, and you don't want to go the client route, you can open a private browsing session in whatever browser you are using, and then sign into the other account there.  It treats it as a separate browsing session, and all you need to do is go back and forth between the two tabs.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation