Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email

New Poster

email

Is it just me or is it a joke that Xfinity has a 25meg limit on emails. Trying to send a short video or more than 3 pictures is impossible. Xfinity really needs to revamp their whole email system. I had a lot more features on a system that I left 8 years ago! If anyone can tell me is there a way to send a 305 meg video? Would really be helpful...

Email Expert

Re: email

Actually, Comcast email is right up there with several other large email providers as far as sending limits go-------------------------

https://www.outlook-apps.com/maximum-email-size/

You might consider uploading the file to something like Google Drive, MSN Sky Drive or some other cloud service.  Or you could upload it to a free hosting site like Photobucket, then just email your recipients a link to it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

Image and video file sizes can be reduced before being attached to an email. Another option would be to send them in a zip file.

New Poster

First, thank you for your reply to my statement. Here is another feature that my previous email provider provided. When sending pictures, they automatically asked if I would like to reduce the size from the Mb sizes to the Kb sizes and it worked wonderfully. You could send several pictures in one email easily. Xfinity aparently does not have this feature avaliable. I'm usually limited to sending about three at a time.  Also, you cannot create an add-on business card to attach to your emails if you want. Also a neat feature offered by my previous provider. Sorry, but I would like to see these features added. Seems like they are just getting by supplying basic email service with no frills, but substancial prices still.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation