Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email

Frequent Visitor

email

I have tried to go into my email and delete emails and I am getting error messages telling me my mailbox may be too full and to try and delete trash emails and it will not allow me to delete either even if I try deleting one at a time, Is anyone else having this email issue?

Regular Contributor

Re: email

Yes, same here in the chicago area. Bigger problem is that no incoming emails aregetting through. I sent messages to some comcast employees here regarding this outage.

New Poster

Yes, same problem, plus I cannot receive emails since early this morning. However, I can send mail.

New Poster

Yes, same here! I can't move emails to other folders and can't delete anything, either. I can send emails but I get a warning that a copy will not be in my sent box. 

Regular Contributor

I did get through to a CS rep this morning. They claim to be aware of the email issues and are working to correct them. I encourage everyone to call in or online chat with a CS rep and demand some type of refund. I did just that and got a small refund, $ is all comcast understands so this may make it get through to them that the issue needs to be resolved. 

Regular Contributor

BTW, I PM'd every comcast employee here I could find and have not received a single response. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation