members

topics

email

New Poster

email

I can't retrieve my inbox

New Poster

Comcast constantly down.

Comcast is garbage we have paid for 105 mbps service and home security. Which has not worked since December and just yesterday a tech came to fix it. I'm on cell phone Internet with Verizon because I can't even post this on the 200$ a month Internet we pay for. Comcast has not reimbursed us for the last 6 months and wants to play it off. Well guess what we can file with the FTC BBB and get a private lawyer. And we work in the media. So this monopoly is about to get challenged in court as well as public arenas.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Cannot open Comcast email

Just the evening (Saturday June 22nd, 2015) I have not been able to open my email. I get as far as signing in and then nothing else happens.

I reset the modem and still cannot get into my email.

I sign in and nothing.

I have never had this issue before and naturally am not happy.

Thank you.... 

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Connect NOT

Have not been able to access email, voice mail or text all day today. Whaddup, Comcast?

Regular Visitor

email

::smileycry: I am unable to open my email box

Email Expert

Re: email

Exactly what happens when you try to access the email?  Are you using only the Comcast webmail, or a client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Are you on a desktop/laptop or a mobile device like a tablet?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Email Expert

I am escalating this to the forum Administrator.  I'm seeing multiple posts about not being able to access the email.  There may be an outage.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

I am not showing any outages being reported, please let us know if you are accessing your email through our website or email clients. I will also be reaching out through private message to get some examples to escalate.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

unable to access email either in outlock or web access

Email and voice mail are currently unavailable

Some customers may experience problems accessing email and voicemail through the Xfinity Connect ®.Communications Center at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Regular Visitor

I found out since about 6:30 this morning I have been unable to access my e-mail through web access. I get the following message when I sign in:

"Email and voice mail are currently unavailable

Some customers may experience problems accessing email and voicemail through the Xfinity Connect ®.Communications Center at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause."

It is very frustrating and it would be helpful if it's possible to get an estimate of when we can expect service to be available again.

Regular Visitor

Comcast E-mail not working today

Comcast E-Mail not working today.

Not yet....

Not at all....

Crooked or Stupid?

Only my computer?

Only my house?

Comcast after Only me?

New Poster

EMAIL

I can not connect to my email or voice mail.

Message saying Comcast is working on problem, but my wife is having no problem with her laptop.

Regular Visitor

Re: EMAIL

I am having the same problem.Doesn't work on my phone, web based or email client.

Regular Visitor

I have tried via my iphone, PC with Windows Live Mail, and the Comcast Web interface all day and cannot get to my inbox on any of these.

New Poster

Same problem here. Cannot access email via the Comcast app or via the web. I've been trying since 6:00a.m. Same error msg as described by above, on the web. On the app, it just shows "Unable to process your request Please try again. "
I tried chat but no one answered. I thought it was being looked into because of the message, but it sounds like nobody there is aware of the problem, based on Comcast employee's remark. ?? Could someone from the company confirm that this is being investigated?
Regular Visitor

When I sign onto e mail, I get a message that internet explorer is not responding.  This only happens on Comcast e mail. I tried three different computers.. They all do the same thing.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats