Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

email address book changes

New Poster

email address book changes

When I make changes to my address book such as adding an email address or deleting an email address, or changing contacts in my groups, the changes appear in my address book, but when I enter a contact name in an email,the autocomplete feature inserts an old contact or an old group of names, not the ones I changed in my address book.  How do I fix this?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: email address book changes

Maglio49 wrote:

When I make changes to my address book such as adding an email address or deleting an email address, or changing contacts in my groups, the changes appear in my address book, but when I enter a contact name in an email,the autocomplete feature inserts an old contact or an old group of names, not the ones I changed in my address book.  How do I fix this?

Hello,

You will need to send a email to helpme@sv.comcast.com with the subject address book slow sync. In the body tell them what email address you are have problems with.

If you have done a forum search with the words address book slow sync problem you would have seen that this problem has been going on for years and nobody wants to fix it..

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation