Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

eMail group malfunction

Frequent Visitor

eMail group malfunction

I have created an eMail group X and added six people from my address book to the group.  I checked the group, and all are in the group.  However, when I write an eMail and click on (group) X in my address book for "To", only four names appear on the To line of the eMail.  I have checked both missing names multiple times, and they are in the X group, and their personal listing says they are in the X group.  I have completely shut down my computer and restarted it multiple times.  How can I have those two missing X group members' names appear in an eMail "To" line?  Thank you!

New Poster

Re: eMail group malfunction

I'm experiencing the same issue, have you received any updated on this, I'm thinking this is a bug.

Frequent Visitor

I haven't received any other response.  But I removed the complete contact, re-entered it with a link to the group.  Then I completely shut down the computer several times (very frustrating) and finally it magically appeared in the group.  I'm sorry I can't tell you what fixed the problem, or if I'll have problems again entering another person.  It may be a bug.

mgfarb wrote:

I'm experiencing the same issue, have you received any updated on this, I'm thinking this is a bug.

New Poster

Thanks for the info, I'll continue to try a few things, and update the thread if anything works.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation