Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

comcast suspended my account thru yahoo

Frequent Visitor

comcast suspended my account thru yahoo

I cant send any emails to any of the groups because it says my email account that i use regulary has been suspended and i dont know why or what to do about it.Ive tried everything on getting it unsuspended but nothing works,but i can send regular email. i have no idea why it got suspended i go to yahoo groups to find out and thats where it says my comcast email has been suspended..this is the only group that i can send email to.. ive tried just about everything i dont know what to do,its been this way for a week or so,  how to fix this problem?

Email Expert

Re: comcast suspended my account thru yahoo

You need to clarify the situation.  Exactly where is the Comcast account suspended?  By who?  Does the Comcast account work normally?  Just what does Yahoo have to do with it?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert

Re: comcast suspended my account thru yahoo

richbb70 wrote:

I cant send any emails to any of the groups because it says my email account that i use regulary has been suspended and i dont know why or what to do about it.Ive tried everything on getting it unsuspended but nothing works,but i can send regular email. i have no idea why it got suspended i go to yahoo groups to find out and thats where it says my comcast email has been suspended..this is the only group that i can send email to.. ive tried just about everything i dont know what to do,its been this way for a week or so,  how to fix this problem?

It sounds as though either Yahoo! or the group you subscribe to has blocked your @comcast.net email, or "suspended" it for some reason, possibly some group violation, or some kind of a spam block.  Since you can still use your @comcast.net email account Comcast hasn't suspended it.  Do you get some kind of an error message or bounce back message when you try to send email to the group?  If so, what is the exact message [leaving out any personal identifying information]?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation