Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

cnbc portfolio page will not load

New Poster

cnbc portfolio page will not load

when I click on finance on comcast home page and next try to check my stock portfolio by clicking on "portfolio", the saved portfolios page will not load. Heard something about a password entry but can find no where to enter one to get to cnbc portfolio page

Service Expert

Re: cnbc portfolio page will not load

jamesschooley wrote:

when I click on finance on comcast home page and next try to check my stock portfolio by clicking on "portfolio", the saved portfolios page will not load. Heard something about a password entry but can find no where to enter one to get to cnbc portfolio page

They keep making it harder and harder to find the login. 

When you get to the Markets page, in the upper right corner you see the icons for Pro, Live TV, Watchlist.  Then there is the Person icon.  If you click on that you should get a login popup.  Make sure you read the small print at the bottom about resetting your password [this is ONLY for CNBC].  You should be able to get to your portfolio after that.

I should add that you can just navigate directly to cnbc.com without having to go through the Xfinity Homepage.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation