Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

address book group

Frequent Visitor

address book group

Using Xfinity email.  Set up new group in address book (Jokes).  How can I access this group to send these contacts emails.  When I type a letter I get the whole address book.  When I type J I don't find my Joke- group.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: address book group

Did you build the Group using the Full or Alite version?  I could remove it and re-build it using the LIGHT version.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Frequent Visitor

I don't know whether I have the the lite version or regular version.  I have tried enter a Mobile version so I can access the Inbox directly but that isn't going to the Inbox, it goes to the Email site

Frequent Visitor

I now am able to click J and then go down to Jokes and the Joke addresses are shown in the address box.  Think I have made it work.  One small glitch.  The last address I entered in the Joke list is not included.  I will go back and delete that name and then reenter it to see if that clears up this problem.  I have been trying to set up a One Click button from Firefox to go directly to the Inbox but so far when I click the One click button on the Favorites toolbar I go to the page where I have to click on Email before I get to the Inbox.  Trivial but every click saved counts

Frequent Visitor

Everything now working.  It was a question of my getting used to the proper area to click on.  Thanks for the help

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation