Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

YouTube images not showing in body of email on Full version of Connect but show in Lite version

Frequent Visitor

YouTube images not showing in body of email on Full version of Connect but show in Lite version

For a month or two now, the Xfinity Connect Full version is no longer showing the YouTube image snippet that comes in the body of email notifications from YouTube like it used to, just has a blank box where the image would be. If I switch my version of Xfinity Connect over to Lite, it resumse showing the YouTube image snippets in the body of the email. This problem is not browser based as I've tried this on Chrome, Firefox and IE and same results. Comcast changed something on the Full version of Xfinity Connect a couple months ago blocking these images and need to know how to get this fixed. I want to see the images of these notifications from YouTube in the Full version of Connect. Othere emails from other sources show images without issue, just seems to affect emails coming from YouTube.

Official Employee

Re: YouTube images not showing in body of email on Full version of Connect but show in Lite version

Hello BigDog001. I'd like to help get this XFINITY Connect email issue escalated for you. I will need to open a national repair ticket on your account for this. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: YouTube images not showing in body of email on Full version of Connect but show in Lite version

Contributor

I've been having this same problem with youtube images not showing in emails for about the last two months or so as well. Did you end up getting this resolved?

Official Employee

Hello erikw. I was not able to confirm if there was a resolution to this. I can help you get this issue escalated to repair since this is occurring for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Official Employee

Hello erikw. I was not able to confirm if there was a resolution to this. I can help you get this issue escalated to repair since this is occurring for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.