Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity email very slow

New Poster

Xfinity email very slow

I use Xfinity email at work and for the past several weeks, it is very slow to open and access the email. It sometimes will not send my emails. Please help. I work in a law office and communicating with clients and others via email is necessary. It is embarassing when I have to explain that I cannot provide documents to clients or colleagues in other locations because my email is not working or working sporadically, at best.

Thank you for your help.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity email very slow

I also have that problem.  The old look was far better than the new one.  It loads very slowly, and it is harder to delete emails.  I also haven 't figure out how to see how many emails I have.

Silver Problem Solver

Relying on an ISP's email for a business is not very smart. You really need to check out independent mail services if at all possible.

Contributor

EFOBRIEN,

If you're accessing your email via the Xfinity webmail (with desktop/laptop), you can check the Select All box at the top of whatever folder you're in (Inbox, Trash, personal folder, etc.). You will then get a message at the bottom of the screen which tells you how many messages you've selected (which of course will be "all"). Then just uncheck the box when you're done. That's the only way I've been able to determine how many messages I have in any folder. Yeah, it's kind of an unecessary work around, but it works.

Hope that helps.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation