Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Xfinity connect app texting

New Poster

Xfinity connect app texting

Using an iPad 3.  I get this error:  
We cannot find your text messages. Please check back later. Logging out and back in to the app may resolve the issue. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Care through the Help section in Settings or call 1-800-COMCAST.

i have logged out and back in.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  I have contacted customer care through help section.  I have called 1800 Comcast.  I have been told everything is running just fine.  No one can figure out what's wrong.  I have been told someone will contact me.  This is my third night trying to resolve this problem.  

I wish someone knew knew how to fix it.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity connect app texting

Not the exact same situation, but very close so I'm tagging on to this one.

I am working on a big Mac.  Last night 7/7, texts were loading.  This morning, I get the message shown at the bottom of this post.  Using google, I have found that this problem has existed since way back in 2014.  Nobody every got a resolution.  Calling support is worthless.  I am getting tired of calling Comcast with problems, only to get a customer service rep apparently working from some kind of script and clueless technically. 

Sorry, there was a problem loading your text messages.

This problem might be temporary, so please try again later.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity connect app texting

In calling Comcast, they said they were escalating the issue to the next level of techs and that someone would call me back.  They noted the best time to call me and everything.  That was 2 days ago.  I'm so frustrated.  And yes my issue has been an issue for over a year.  Just decided I needed a little frustration in my life so I should try to get it fixed.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation