Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV with Edge Browser not working

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV with Edge Browser not working

My Edge browser will not connect to Xfinty TV, or lately the Comcast web site.  It was working great prior to the Windows 10 Creators Update.  I have tried clearing all cache data, but still not working.  

Any ideas?  Thank you!

Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: Xfinity TV with Edge Browser not working

Have you tried a different browser? 

Another idea, found here, is to have Xfinity delete your device from your account, clear your browser history and cache and then log back in.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply.  All other browsers work fine with XFinity TV except the Edge browser.  Chrome works fine.  

I wish Edge would work because it's actually the best for streaming video and uses less resources than other browsers on my computer.

Frequent Visitor

Update:  EDGE browser will not work with any Comcast Xfinity.com sites.  This is a Comcast problem.  Any Comcast tech's care to respond?

Contributor

I gave a few days for them to respond before I did. I believe that EDGE has issues with many other sites, not just Xfinity. Have you contacted Microsoft about it?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation