Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity TV Go stream Live TV Online extension

New Poster

Xfinity TV Go stream Live TV Online extension

I just got cable for the first time in years.  Really we got the bare-bones minimum cable because it was cheaper than an internet only option.  We don't actually have a TV, and I hate wasting a service, so I was looking into using the go stream Live TV extension on my browser... 

But... 

it has 111 channels, of which I can only view 9. 

I'm totally cool with the fact that I only have nine channels, I certainly didn't get a massively awesome package... No issue there...

But... Seriously, there has to be a way to "favorite" channels or something... I have a 1 in 12 chance of finding a channel that I have in my subscription clicking any random channel... and the nine channels are scattered all across the 111 available channels... so none of them are bunched together. With a 2-8 second load time, there really isn't any surfing that can happen.

This is no better than my push button cable box of the 80s.  Can we add some functionality to this add-on, please?  Thank you.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation