Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

XFINITY Email Tab

ANSWERED
New Poster

XFINITY Email Tab

How do I set a notice for "new message" in the xfinity email tab like it used to have before this new version?

Accepted Solution

Re: New mail alert on XFINITY Email Tab

ChaimMayer wrote:

How do I set a notice for "new message" in the xfinity email tab like it used to have before this new version?

If you wish your Xfinity Connect Inbox tab still blinked at you or made a little sound to alert you when you receive a new email (as it used to), you're not alone.  But unfortunately that function is no more. 

When you're on your email page, click on Help and at the bottom of the Help Center box is "Tell us what you think".  Tell them what you think, make requests, praise or complain. They won't respond, but it's worth a try hoping they read requests & consider them.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY Email Tab

Hello, ChaimMayer. When logged into your account at the main My Account screen you will see a red circle with the number of new messages you have present alongside the letter icon for you email account, located in the upper right hand corner of the page. Please let me know if this is not the type of notification feature you were looking for.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

ChaimMayer wrote:

If you wish your Xfinity Connect Inbox tab still blinked at you or made a little sound to alert you when you receive a new email (as it used to), you're not alone.  But unfortunately that function is no more. 

When you're on your email page, click on Help and at the bottom of the Help Center box is "Tell us what you think".  Tell them what you think, make requests, praise or complain. They won't respond, but it's worth a try hoping they read requests & consider them.

New Poster

Phoebe, thanks for your response.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation