Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

When opening my email I am receiving the text but no pictures or advertising pictures.

New Poster

When opening my email I am receiving the text but no pictures or advertising pictures.

In my emails I am receiving the text but no advertising pictures. All that is there are the text writing and a plank square box. I am using Windows 10. 

If you can help it would be very appreciated.

Contributor

Re: When opening my email I am receiving the text but no pictures or advertising pictures.

You're not the only one with this email issue.  I am experiencing the same problem.  If you check other postings in this help forum you will find others pointing out this issue.  One subscriber states it's a Microsoft issue not a Comcast issue.

I don't know if that' s true or not but it certainly is frustrating and I wish either Microsoft or Comcast would get the image problem resolved.

Official Employee

Re: When opening my email I am receiving the text but no pictures or advertising pictures.

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Can you tell me what browser you are using to check your email?

Also, is it possible to try a different browser and see if the issue happens there?

Thank you for your assistance in troubleshooting this.

Brett

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation