Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Web mail- options

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Web mail- options

As the option tool bar that sits above this section, My e-mail usd to include this, it no longer does since Xfinity took over , How do I replace this type of option in the e-mail, so I may have these selections. I want and need these option,  please advise, Thank-you

Accepted Solution

Re: Web mail- options

Ok thank you very much, have a good day.

View answer in context
Email Expert

Are you using the default Full version of Xfinity Connect or the Lite version?  To check, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>General>>>>>>>Version.  Are you missing the toolbar in the Inbox page, the Composing page or what?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Web Email

In my earlier post it does not show the option tool bar I am asking about, but in this message box it does, options: text format,emotions,spell check, text color, background volor, these are the options I would like to include in the email tool bar. Where ae they? lol  THX

Frequent Visitor

let me check on what version I am using

Frequent Visitor

I am using full version, The tool bar is in the Composing message but not in my inbox, I would like to use these options in my reply messages

Email Expert

OK the ones you can see when you reply to me are part of the forum software here. They are not connected to the similar functions in the email program.  The ones you describe will be on the Compose page in your email when you click on 'New".  Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history, then close it out and restart it in a fresh session.  If that doesn't do it, try using a different browser.  If you are using IE, try with Chrome or Firefox to see if it duplicates the problem that way.

And please use the reply button in this post to make any further comments.  When you use the "New Message" button at the top of the screen it creates a new thread, and it gets confusing to anyone trying to follow our conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Ok thank you very much, have a good day.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation