Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable ts access my INBOX

New Poster

Unable ts access my INBOX

I am receiving this error in the email web interface:

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Here are some API results:

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/api/multiple?session=<hex session ID>

[{"data":{"quota":-1024,"use":-1024,"countquota":-1,"countuse":-1}}]

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/api/mail?action=all&folder=default0%2FINBOX&columns=610%2C600%2... session ID>

{"error":"An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.","error_params":["imap.email.comcast.net","<my email>@comcast.net*oxuser@comcast.net",2,358620,"NO [SERVERBUG] Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2016-12-12 00:36:07] (0.000 + 0.000 + 0.161 secs)."],"categories":"ERROR","category":8,"code":"MSG-1031","error_id":"-1191433356-2758676","error_desc":"Error processing imap.email.comcast.net mail server response for login <my email>@comcast.net*oxuser@comcast.net (user=2, context=358620). The administrator has been informed. Error message: NO [SERVERBUG] Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2016-12-12 00:36:07] (0.000 + 0.000 + 0.161 secs)."}

The result is an empty INBOX. This has been happening since Friday.

Based on the API errors, this appears to be a server side issue. Anyone know if there is anything I can do on the client side that might address this? A chat with a comcast support person did not help, she blamed it on the new UI and that they are still tinkering with it, however all my other comcast email accounts are working fine.

Thanks!

Maureen

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation