Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Senlor Apartments

Regular Visitor

Senlor Apartments

Hi,

I had my account hacked last month, confirmed by an email from Xfinity Comcast to change my password due to my account appearing to have been "tampered with".

Prior to this instance, I have been receiving constant emails from "Senlor Apartments", where the letter "i" is replaced throughout with the lowercase "L". I constantly report this email as Spam every time I receive it, but I continue to receive emails from this sender. Reporting spam over the years has been effective for stopping annoying junk mail, but this is the first sender that I continue to receive no matter how often I report as Spam.

I have one in my email now, so I was wondering if It would help for me to forward this to Support?

Sue 

Service Expert

Re: Senlor Apartments

Bothersome-Mail wrote:

Hi,

I had my account hacked last month, confirmed by an email from Xfinity Comcast to change my password due to my account appearing to have been "tampered with".

Prior to this instance, I have been receiving constant emails from "Senlor Apartments", where the letter "i" is replaced throughout with the lowercase "L". I constantly report this email as Spam every time I receive it, but I continue to receive emails from this sender. Reporting spam over the years has been effective for stopping annoying junk mail, but this is the first sender that I continue to receive no matter how often I report as Spam.

I have one in my email now, so I was wondering if It would help for me to forward this to Support?

Sue 

Did you perhaps click on a link within that email?  It sounds as though that was a phishing email.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Senlor Apartments

I do know I've been designating these emails as Spam from the beginning. But if I did ever open one, I assume I would have seen just a link as the only content, confirming it was spam, and I do know NOT to click on the link. 

Im still getting theses emails. Any other suggestions out there?

Again wrote:

Bothersome-Mail wrote:

Hi,

Sue 

Did you perhaps click on a link within that email?  It sounds as though that was a phishing email.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation