Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Security Pin code

New Poster

Security Pin code

I've tried to access my bill online, but for some reason Comcast doesn't want to let me do something I've done for 18 months: view the bill. Instead I need some pin code I was never sent to see the actual bill. Conveniently, this doesn't block me from paying the bill. I just can't see what it says.

And of course, in order to get a new pin code I can receive a phone call to a number that doesn't match anything I've ever given to Comcast, get an email to a Comcast email address I can't access because suddenly Comcast doesn't know I have the highest broadband speed available, or get it by mail which will take 5 to 8 days.

I don't really expect Comcast to do anything about this. I just want to make a note of how stupid it is to block people from seeing their account information for "security reasons" but you'll totally take an unverified credit card for payment. I'm also kind of curious of the chances that Comcast will charge me for sending the Pin code via snail mail.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation