Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

SPAM Filtering

New Poster

SPAM Filtering

Hoping someone can save me the frustration and help me fix this problem.  I cannot enable my Comcast spam filter or any of the settings, I get the error below.Capture.PNG

Please note the problem in saving error above.  I can edit other settings successfully like my deletion schedule, etc, but not the SPAM filtering settings.  I just wasted 2 hours of my life on the phone with customer service that I will never get back and received no help whatsoever.

Before someone responds with basic computer questions, I am a network engineer for a living, I know my way around a pc and network.  This happens in four different browsers, four different computers, at home, at work, and from 1 iphone, and 1 ipad.  This is not a pc or browser setting obviously, this is something wrong with the settings tool and getting it to do what it is supposed to do.

Is their an admin or someone from Comcast or the community that can shed some light for me on how to fix this?

Regular Visitor

Re: SPAM Filtering

Ditto..... exactly the same problem. A year ago I got a ticket number to escalate a problem and was lucky enough to get the customer service rep to transfer me to an internet tech who got into the account and made the necessary changes. Hope I can get a tech this time! The service reps just read from a script and can not fix anything.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation