Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Recover Deleted emails

New Poster

Recover Deleted emails

Trying to recover deleted emails in the Safari trash bin, you can only go back to the last about 30 deleted emails.  Is there any way to go back further to recover older emails?

Thanks

Frequent Visitor

Re: Recover Deleted emails

Hi Anon443633!

If you are checking your emails on the website then you go to the thrash folder on you xfinity mailbox, that could be the amount of emails that are save on the thrash but there is another way to see more emails lets hope that you can see those that you seeking.

Follow this:

clicking on the thrash folder you are going to see two icons and arrow pointing down or three lines> click on it> then go to recover deleted items.

this should give you more emails that you deleted or were deleted and the server has them only if the server has them. 

if you havent try please do it hope you can recover all those emails..

New Poster

Anon,

Thank you for the effort, but I had already tried your suggestion.  That only gives a certain number of deleted emails, and only goes back ffor about a month.  Is there any other way to go back further to recover really old emails, or are they lost for good?

Thanks

Email Expert

Anon443633 wrote:

Anon,

Thank you for the effort, but I had already tried your suggestion.  That only gives a certain number of deleted emails, and only goes back ffor about a month.  Is there any other way to go back further to recover really old emails, or are they lost for good?

Thanks

In a word-----no.  Once they have dropped out of the Recovery feature, they are no longer recoverable.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation