Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Recent email changes

New Poster

Recent email changes

Totally dissatisfied with recent unannounced changes to email. Several sort issues removed making it less convenient to clear out old emails. Also 2 new columns are totally unnecessary...why do I need a envelop to let me know when an email has been opened when unopened ones are in bold text anyways. Also I could care less what size the email is.  When sorting email using search the results no longer show me which folder the email is stored in.  Have had issues with deleting emails...after just deleting only 20 emails it keeps telling me my trash is full when it only contains 30 emails. Also search does not always find what I know is there.  What happened with the numbers that indicated how many total emails I have, how many are in the inbox, total unread in the inbox, and % of allotted available space I have used.The only positive note is that the speed has improved as prior email was slow moving from one email to the next. This needs more work! I have always preferred comcast email format over other available free ones but I may change my mind now.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation