Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Reading pane in E-mail is gone

ANSWERED
New Poster

Reading pane in E-mail is gone

If I am in the Full Version (in E-mail), the checkbox to the to the left of the Subject, where you can choose to delete or move multiple e-mails at a time, is gone.  When I go to the Lite Version, the checkbox is there, but the reading pane is gone, and I can no longer find the setting to set a reading pane. I have to open each email to see what it is...  I want my old format back where I chose a reading pane at the bottom, and could check off multiple emails and move or delete them... Can anyone help?   I tried to call comcast, and they suggested I just switch back and forth...  Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Reading pane in E-mail is gone

Thank you very much!  The "View" button was not in either version, and that was what I was looking for.   Comcastcustomer Service said they were still updating their system... It still isn't there in the Lite version, but I just checked the full version, and it is back!  Thank you for the help!  I really appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

View answer in context
Email Expert

In the toolbar, click on "View".  Set it so the reading pane is to the right and the checkboxes should reappear.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you very much!  The "View" button was not in either version, and that was what I was looking for.   Comcastcustomer Service said they were still updating their system... It still isn't there in the Lite version, but I just checked the full version, and it is back!  Thank you for the help!  I really appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation