Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Only ONE sender's emal will NOT open on Xfinity....WEIRD

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Only ONE sender's emal will NOT open on Xfinity....WEIRD

My email server is XFINITY....  Recently after downloading Win10, there is only ONE sender's email that will not open.  The only way I can read this email is click REPLY and if there are attachments, they will not open.  Sender uses Chrome, Win 7 and Gmail to send emails.....

Is this a Xfinity or Win 10 issue or both?  Frustrating as I receive important emails from this sender.

Accepted Solution

Re: Only ONE sender's emal will NOT open on Xfinity....WEIRD

What browser are you using?  If you use Edge, try with Firefox or Chrome.  You could also try using the Lite version of Xfinity Connect instead of the default Full version.  From the Inbox page, go to Preferences>>>>>>General>>>>>Version.  Make the change and go back to the Inbox page and try opening the email.

View answer in context
Email Expert

What browser are you using?  If you use Edge, try with Firefox or Chrome.  You could also try using the Lite version of Xfinity Connect instead of the default Full version.  From the Inbox page, go to Preferences>>>>>>General>>>>>Version.  Make the change and go back to the Inbox page and try opening the email.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thank you so very much for the information.  Your suggestion to return to "Lite Xfinity" worked.  Now I can open that email and see the attachments. Thank you again for your assistance and have a great week.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation