Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Old Emails

New Poster

Old Emails

While using web-based Comcast mail, I can only see 422 emails dating back to 12-24-15.  I know I have many, many more as I can see them using Outlook at home.  I have "never" set for automatic deletion.  If I delete newer emails, older ones do start to appear, but it looks like I can only view a maximum of 422 emails via webmail.  How do I view more?  I'm trying to search for an email back in either October or November.

New Poster

Re: Old Emails

We are all having this problem.  Comcast is dragging rearend on fixing this, if they even acknowledge it is on their end.  Hmmmm, 2,000,000 Comcast customers cannot get email, it must be coming from somewhere else.  Getting sick of Comcast.  They better give me a free month of internet after all this.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Old Emails

Which version of XC are you using?  To check:  click on Preferences, then on the General icon.  A window will open showing which version you are using.  Post back which none.

Also in the upper left hand corner there is a small 'graph' showing the amount of storage.  What does it show?

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation