Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not receiving emails from certain individual

New Poster

Not receiving emails from certain individual

Hi,

A friend sent a message last week to about 10 individuals.  Those of us with Comcast accounts did not receive the message.  She forwarded the message this morning and we still did not receive it. I even sent her a message from my Comcast account but she did not receive it.  I am receiving lots of emails just not any from my friend who uses Go Daddy for her email but her ISP is Comcast.  Any ideas? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Not receiving emails from certain individual

Not sure if this will help, and the sending email thing is odd, but have you checked your spam folder (the folder on Comcast's website, not on a client like Outlook).  Comcast's spam filter is a bit strange at times, to be kind.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Not receiving emails from certain individual

handerson65 wrote: ... Those of us with Comcast accounts did not receive the message. ...

Comcast Security Assurance may be able to help you with this. Give them a call at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/dedicated-support/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation