Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not receiving any comcast.net emails

Contributor

Not receiving any comcast.net emails

As of today Sunday May 15th, I am not receiving any emails on my comcast.net emails.

I am testing this by sending myself and email, and not one is being received.

We have multiple comcast.net emails and none are working. They send messages but nothing is received.

thanks

New Poster

Re: Not receiving any comcast.net emails

Same exact problem.  Send an email to myself- it shows up in sent but never arrives in inbox.  Can send to other non-comcast email accounts, but the emails from them to the comcast.net account never show.   On one account I started seeing some test emails show up from several hours ago, but not all of them.   Tried on both local desktop mail, phone, and comcast web mail site.  Did a chat with support, they could not resolve and put a ticket in for a call in the next 24-72hrs!

New Poster

Having the same problem here. As much as I dislike some of the garbage that gets through, I really need all the purchase confirmations that are NOT coming ....

Contributor

Same problem here, just about all day, Sunday May 15. Doesn't anyone from Comcast monitor these messages so it can at least fill us in on the problem it is experiencing and how long it expects to take to fix it?

I was on hold for 45 minutes earlier this afternoon waiting for my Chat session to start for discussing this problem. Finally I gave up.

Hey, Comcast! You are a communications company! How about communicating with the people who are paying you to provide communications?

Frequent Visitor

Also not receiving email to my comcast.net account today May 15. Late pm May 14, when tried to access email, could not access comcast email - message displayed that there were email and voice mail service problems and that they were working on them.

Today can access email but no new messages and unable to receive test messages from myself sent from comcast and from gmail accounts.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation