Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not Able To Access Comcast Email Since 8/1

Regular Visitor

Not Able To Access Comcast Email Since 8/1

I have not been able to access my comcast email since August 1st. I have multiple email address associated with my account and I cannot access any of them. When I try to login to my email from a computer it let's me login but then it kicks me back to the main xfinity page. The email icon shows that I have 29 unread emails but when I click the icon it just reloads the main page again. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE all with no luck. I am able to login to the My Account portion of the site, view service information, users & preferences, pay my bill, ect just can't get to my email. I'm also not able to get my email on my phone using my email app K-9. When it tries to pull my email I get ERR Authentication Failed. I check my password and made sure it was correct and none of the other settings were changed.

I also tried sending an email from my gmail account to my comcast account and received this error: "Delivery Failed. Rejected by the server mx2.comcast.net. 550 5.1.1 recipient not available." 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Not Able To Access Comcast Email Since 8/1

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.

• Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation