Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

No fix for bad upload

New Poster

No fix for bad upload

My uplaod speed slows to a crawl randomly, and can stay down for hours at a time. I have now had xfinity send 4 techs to my home, all of whom show me that the problem originates somewhere before the cable even reaches my property. All 3 upload bands show red when taken from the pole across the street from my home. Xfinity support is aware of this, but is unwilling to send anyone who is allowed to even find where the problem is, let alone address the problem. The 3rd tech was supposed to have been a supervisor that would have been able to escalate the issue, but instead, just another tech showed up. What recourse do I have for this lack of customer service?

Expert

Re: No fix for bad upload

As a customer myself, all I can do is escalate this to the forum administrators and see if they can follow-up on it.

Official Employee

Re: No fix for bad upload

warrengdrum, if there are outside issues causing service problems, let's say spikes in upstream rippling, we'll need to have a maintenance tech schedule to come out to take a look at the drop and the line at the pole. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.