Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New email format horrible

New Poster

New email format horrible

In July when a message suggested we look at the 'NEW' email format, I thought it was to just review, not get stuck with it. The following are a few of the problems. 1. Need to click two spots to return to email screen 2. Mouse return key can't return to email screen 3. Drafts sometimes stubborn and need to leave and reenter 4. If draft saved, upon return attachments lost 5. Compose - no address books available to choose names 6. search doesn't work 7. Attachments take too long to load. 8. Overall this Beta product should be scrapped.
New Poster

Re: New email format horrible

A few minutes ago, I received notice that someone had tried to use my email account so I needed to change my password. I did so and then logged in. SURPRISE!!!! Entire format, look of homepage, methods to use, etc., etc. have been completely changed and the changes are HORRIBLE!!!!! Takes twice as many steps to do anything, selections are hard to figure out.....and the list goes on. I ABSOLUTELY HATE, HATE, HATE the new format!!!!!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation