Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NOT RECEIVED EMAILS SINCE 5/12/17

Frequent Visitor

NOT RECEIVED EMAILS SINCE 5/12/17

I AM NOT RECEIVING MY EMAILS; I CANNOT ACCESS ANY OF THE EMAIL FUNCTIONS . TEST EMAILS CAME THRU WITH A LINE THRU THE SENDERS' NAME WHICH IS ALSO PRINTED IN THE NEGATIVE [GRAY] AND NOT IN REGULAR BLACK TYPE LIKE THE TITLE I AM NOT RECEIVING MY EMAILS; I CANNOT ACCESS ANY OF THE EMAIL FUNCTIONS . TEST EMAILS CAME THRU WITH A LINE THRU THE SENDERS' NAME WHICH IS ALSO PRINTED IN THE NEGATIVE [GRAY] AND NOT IN REGULAR BLACK TYPE LIKE THE TITLE OF THE EMAIL. WHEN I TRY TO RETRIEVE, THE EMAILS DISAPPEAR!  
2, What is the USAGE METER? WHEN I LOG IN, I DON'T SEE 'PREFERENCES.
3. WHEN I CLICK THE 'MAIL' ICON on the XFINITY PAGE [or the dropdown menu, left corner] I get '400' or BAD error; Also a msg that says: 'SORRY A COMMUNICATNS ERROR HAS OCCURRED. WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED & R LOOKG INTO THE ISSUE. PLEASE RELOAD OR COME BACK LATER'.
4. 400 BAD REQUEST. "YOUR BROWSER SENT AN INVALID REQUEST..
5. I GET MESSAGES: "SERVER UNREACHEABLE"

I have written several times - got no results.  I MAKE NOTE OF THE PROBLEMS THAT I ENCOUNTER; ALSO TAKE PHOTOS OF ISSUES WITH MY TABLET.  I hope, PRAY that someone will help me.  I am a senior citizen, have been with COMCAST for YEARS; have ALWAYS paid my bills and I don't UNDERSTAND this new email format, have had problems BUT NOT LIKE WHAT I AM FACING THIS MONTH!  PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME.  OR TELL ME WHO TO CALL SO THEY CAN WALK ME THRU THIS!!!  I don't want to change my email address or my ISP - but if that's what I have to do, I will call COMCAST to find out WHY!!!  Thank you for your help.  

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation